Tuesday, November 3, 2009

The Last Esso in Red Oxide (SOLD)

This is the last Esso station before you get to the Outer Banks. Its on the west side of US158 in Currituck County. I hosted a painting workshop today. We all paint the same thing. This is my version. We spent the day in class just finding these shapes. Unfortunately, by her own admission, Deb said nothing clever, but Donna bought a painting. Way to go Donna. Try harder Deb.
Oil on canvas 9"X12" (SOLD)
Oh! I have approximately 35 to 40 paintings hung in a one man one month show at the Full Moon Resturant in historic downtown Manteo. I took pictures of it yesterday, but they were terrible. I will get better ones. Stop by for lunch and say hello to my Paul Dillon in the gallery. I have a few more paintings there. I will be having a press release coming soon about a new photo and painting workshop I will be hosting at the DCAC gallery in Manteo in about a month. Real Hightec Gritty Stuff, a dulled cutting edge thing.

No comments:

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails