Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Watch this storm Live and a beachroad video and more added on Saturday


South Nags Head.

"...BESIDES THAT," god said in her knowing way, "I THINK I WOULD LIKE TO SEE WHAT THIS SPIT OF SAND LOOKS LIKE A BIT CLOSER TO CURRITUCK COUNTY."

and the children of Israel said, "....oh."

When God said ("..go yee therefore, oh children of Israel, and live amongst and occupy my lands, and build your house up on the solid rock and not in the sand on those little sticks. .") ,she did not realize her children were counting minutes until the threat of cramps had passed or the money there was to be made in coastal development.

This is not my photo. I ripped it from a facebook friends page. I do not know who took this photo, it was from a northeaster along the Outer Banks last winter. Sometimes kickin back at the beach can be work.
I have a link here to the live camera on Avalon Fishing Pier.
If you click
HERE
there is a facebook link to pictures of south nags head yesterday.
is yet another facebook of some of those houses on little sticks.
HERE and then HERE
I do it for you.

1 comment:

Camille LaRue Olsen said...

Be careful and keep us posted! (if you can --- yikes!)

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails