Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Official Intermission (Furlough Boys) (SOLD)

I have 2 groups of 3 beginner painters come paint with me in my "studio" (aka mancave). They are all fun interesting people. Today one group all painted the painting above. I worked on it a little after they left. If you would like to come paint with us once or twice a month, contact me. Sometimes Deb says really clever things.
Oil on canvas 11"X14" (SOLD to a repeat collector)
How goes the battle then, boys? Some progress and a lot of paint on my rags, but, ".............Muck in boys. We can't win the war if we are a man short."
Oil on canvas work in progress

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clever enough today? Hard to be clever and paint at the same time...looking forward to trying again!

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails