Tuesday, May 13, 2008

CW Mug

So the more I read in other blogs the more mistakes I am aware of in my paintings. Help, Marilyn, its happening. Disappearance by committee. In an artblog yesterday I learned how bad it is to work from photo's. Meanwhile somewhere between slowing down in an effort to improve my paintings and in an effort to not paint from photo's heres a still life. My very first still life. My favorite cup with a flower. I guess its inside plein air painting. Acrylic on Canvas 14"X11". You can buy this painting directly from the artist for $120.00

4 comments:

I am Tyler Nilson said...

ashley loves this

Anonymous said...

Tyler,

How do I really know that Ashley said that? Perhaps its really just you crying crocidile tears?

I am Tyler Nilson said...

no she did... going to take those pics for you this weekend

Anonymous said...

How do I know this isn't ashley writing this? Is a rouse?

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails