Thursday, June 26, 2008

"Stick around. Have some yellow"(SOLD)


These crabs are a lot of fun to paint. Did I mention the title. I have 2 more canvas's stretched this size but I don't have any good titles yet. Meanwhile I am donating 5% from the sales of my paintings to the Dare County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals. I have made 1 donation and I have a canceled check to prove it. So I want to know ....................who doesn't like animals? I like my soft shell fried in butter, and hold the breading. Just throw it in a hot pan and bring it! "You've been served!!"

I will see that some fat puppy gets one more meal before market. Just kidding about the market thing. Acrylic on canvas 20"X20 (SOLD)

1 comment:

I am Tyler Nilson said...

he looks so sharp.... going to have that time lapse done within the week.. its turning out to be a bit harder than i thought. theres some software that needs installed... not a big deal but a time thing. but good to know this now..

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails