Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Rural Mancave

I was going to call this, "Red Barn on Mud Creek" but in lieu, (who says lieu?) of yesterday's piece, "Serious Mancave" I know of no better name. This is Bob's barn and his chickens. Bob moved south of town years ago and bought a small farm on Mud Creek. Bob knows more about cattle than any man I know. He was a good neighbor and he said he will keep back a few roosters for my next visit to South Dakota.
Oil on canvas 20"X16"
This painting is in the Jim Nilson Collection

1 comment:

Kevy400 said...

I love this painting, the red really brings the eye into it, then I find my eyes drift to the other dtails. Fantastic! I feel like I could just go slide open door drive the Minneapolis Moline out of the "man cave".

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails