Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Seasoned Crab (on painting with dissapointment)(SOLD)

Painting crabs can be challenging affairs. I painted one a few day's ago. I didn't like it much and I was a little dissapointed with my blues. I mucked in for a second time. I cooked him. He turned red and then I seasoned him with my special seafood rub (cad red and cad yellow and titanium white in equal parts) spattered on with a stiff brush, and then I got the mail and later I took a shower. I will probably have that chicken salad for lunch. Acrylic on canvas 20"X20" .
(SOLD)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good recipe tips! You should submit to Gourmet Magazine. I like all of your crab paintings, but especially those that use this yummy complementary red/turquoise combo.

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails