Saturday, December 5, 2009

Serendipity Now (SOLD)


This is from another photo furnished by my painting mate Mick. Serendipity again. I owe you Mick. For some reason this painting feels somber in a way that is hard to shake. I think the open electrical panel on the front of the house is the saddest element.  The elctrical panel and the house are both vacant. When a house is condemned they "pull the (meter) ". Similar to "pull the plug".
The perfect gift for Festuvus celebrations.
Serendipity Now.
Let our sales team stuff your stocking.
Oil  on canvas 16"X20"(SOLD)

3 comments:

I am Tyler Nilson said...

big big fan

I am Tyler Nilson said...

love it actually

Autumn Leaves said...

This is a truly beautiful painting, haunting in a way. It always pains me to see beautiful old homes not taken care of, left to the elements. The leaden sky and watery sands help the feeling that this beautiful old home is slipping away...

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails