Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Aggie Handiwork (13-0)(SOLD)

I am an Aggie and I heard the story that TAMU beat UT in a homegame in College Station by the score of 13-0 and some of the more creative aggies went to Austin late at night and found the UT mascot longhorn, and branded
"13-0"
 on the animals sides. The more creative University of Texas students filled in the e and v and BEVO had a name. I just thought you would want to know what really happened. This photo was furnished to me by Deb Linclon. Check out her stuff on Dailypainters.Com
Oil on canvas 24"x16"
This painting is sold.

2 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Look at those long eyelashes! Some cows have all the luck! She really is adorable, Rick!

Anonymous said...

I want not acquiesce in on it. I think warm-hearted post. Especially the designation attracted me to study the whole story.

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails