Thursday, July 30, 2009

I just do what I'm told

You know, I just do what I'm told, of course. My wife tells me perhaps the back end of all these sheep could be considered, somehow, worrisome. I mentioned to her perhaps artists do things like "transitional works". Then she doesn't tell me anything. Emboldened by the assumption that this was a new concept for her, I went on to back lighting and tonal qualities and negative shapes and fine art and then there was quite a bit of complimenting her on her dress and were those new shoes? She tells me, "..........hmmmmm.............".
I'd give her Boardwalk and Parkplace and all of my hotels.
oil on canvas 11"X14"

2 comments:

Camille LaRue Olsen said...

We wives like to say things like that, because we can. It keeps things lively.

Marilyn M. King said...

Great abstract shapes and play with color. All works well with the worrisome back ends. Nice little painting. Like it a lot!

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails