Wednesday, April 15, 2009

KDH Cooperative Painting Workshop







If you are one of the 8 people taking my painting workshop on April 20 & 21, listen up.

I want you to bring your own photographs to paint. Bring several. When you are making the selection of those photo's, think in terms of 2 dimensional flat design. Use a critical eye and decide if what you want to paint would look like a pleasing design in black and white. If you are using a digital photo, (hopefully) crop the photo to have the same proportions as your canvas before you print it. I think this will make the workshop more rewarding. If you have sketches, please bring them also. I hope this is self explanatory. I am looking forward to meeting you. If you have any questions call me. Bring at least 2 canvases with you.

Sincerely,

Rick

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way Students...don't forget to bring 2 canvases to class. Thanks.
Julie

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails