Monday, May 5, 2014

Crab on the Levee Pincher's CherryRed (SOLD)

Well here it is! My 1400th painting and post. This last 100 paintings have been a lot longer in coming. I still paint as much, but I have become more of a perfectionist. I  admit that it takes lots of commitment to keep posting paintings. I sometimes feel guilty if I have not posted enough. At times, I paint failure after failure. I have had at least one success for every failure, and at least one failure per success. I do think that my blog (as a body of work and a diary of my life over the last 7 years) is a success. wow.....1400 paintings...I didn't really plan it to be like this.
oh.... please buy this crab painting.
Oil on canvas 8"X24
this painting is sold.

No comments:

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails