Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Sunset Babies (SOLD)


 I love this subject and I feel it does capture a moment in time and perhaps memories of a warm summer day along the outer banks of north carolina.
When I was thinking about a name for this painting of babies playing in the surf at sunset and dogs and The Nags Head Fishing Pier as a back drop, well, the first thing that popped into my head was,.......... of course,
 "SUNSET BABIES (ALL GOT RABIES)".
This must be what Alice Cooper was singing about.
Oil on canvas 36"X24"
I have had fun with this piece.
this painting is sold.

5 comments:

martinealison said...

Une autre jolie oeuvre... Le travail de vos vagues est superbe et tous vos "bébés" donnent une immensité à votre toile.
Bisous

Autumn Leaves said...

A beautiful painting Rick. I had to laugh at your "all got rabies" in parentheses. That is the Rick line of thinking that I've gotten used to! LOLOL 'Course, I wasn't much of a metal head so wasn't aware of Alice Cooper music/lyrics.

Susan Roux said...

Amazing waves, Rick. Well done.

suzanneberry said...

simply amazing as always!

Linda Popple said...

Great composition and I like all the action going on. Well done!

Pages

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails